Who am I? I feel like one of the students on The Breakfast Club trying to answer that question. I am many things quite honestly. A daughter. Sister. Wife. Mom. Friend. My husband, Colby, and I have 5 kids that make me who I am everyday.
There are many things though that I am passionate about as a
Texas Mom Blogger.
The essence of the job itself is much more than simply blogging. My daily grind consists of networking, writing, photography, promoting, editing, the list goes on. Therefore, I am going to break it down into a few of life’s things I am most passionate about:
- My Writing – Hence the Texas Mom Blogger title. Look for some of my featured and most popular posts below.
- My Marriage – Colby is my everything, as well as partner in blogging. He is my best friend and we enjoying teaming up on campaigns.
- My Kids – After over 22 years of marriage, Colby and I have 4 daughters and 1 son. They are our reason behind the blog.
- My Work – Whether it’s blogging, consulting, tweeting, being a brand ambassador or doing blogger outreach, there is always work to be done.
My comfort zone is no more and I am passionate about Social Media, networking through relationships, and teaching others.
We have enjoyed several travel opportunities, car reviews, and incredible ambassadorships and experiences through our blog. I have found my voice and enjoy sharing it with my amazing readers and fans. Check out my portfolio on Contently.
Blogging has also thrown some amazing opportunities my way. These are some of my favorite highlights:
- Scott 1000 TV Commercial, ‘Keep On Going’
- AT&T #TagYourHalf Campaign
- Good Morning Texas
- EyeOpenerTV – hair products and Halloween costume segments
- Strong Moms Empower
- Drive the Redline Dodge
- Family Circle
- Springfree Trampoline Ambassador : Sensory Seeking Benefits
- Spring Clean Your Trampoline
- The Perfect BBQ Foods For Any Backyard
- 30 Outdoor Family Activities
- Starting the New Year on Track with a Special Needs Child
I am, first, wife to my high school sweetheart! We began dating when I was 16 and he was 15 years old. It has been a LONG journey but we have arrived and the Lord has truly blessed our patience, perseverance, and, yes, even our pains. I wouldn’t change that man in for anything. You can read all about our story and the reasons why I still love my husband.
Nevertheless, I am me. I tend to live within my own little world here in Dallas sometimes, but all in all I am human just as you and I can go through a whirlwind of emotions from morning to night. This blog, once again is simply a rendition of the never ending thoughts pouring through my brain causing my sleep time to be less than 4 hours in a 24 hour period. The countless hours spent “behind-the-scenes” of my blog may not be displayed as you read, but I promise you that lots of thought goes into every post, every sentence, every word, every letter. Hence, sometimes it may be too much thought, but you are on my mind as I type and as I think.
One important thing I have learned after being a content creator for over 10 years is that the best posts are built around relationships. I don’t want to just regurgitate a press release, I want to build relationships with brands to share in their excitement over product news. To create a buzz around their passions that coincide with mine. Some of my most memorable recent partnerships include Scott 1000, Holiday Inn, Best Buy, and Frito-Lay.
Send me an email so we can talk about ways we can partner!
Let’s get social.
There are a few ways you can go here depending on why you are here.
- Start with Blogging Resources and Tools if you are looking for information on how to make money blogging.
- Looking for Ad Rates or Social Media services? Check out the PR Info.
- I am not a cook by any means, but you can find a few recipes here and there.
- Maybe you just want to read about the daily grind that make up our life moments. Love that!
- Did a product review bring you here? Awesome! Read all about my rants and raves on an array of items.
- Finally, we love to travel and drive a variety of cars. Take a read and see what you think!