Deciding to take on a remodel is no easy task. After all, there is typically lots of work involved and a hefty price tag. Especially when you are looking to remodel a kitchen. With large appliances, your budget can dwindle quickly. Therefore, it’s smart to have a set budget before you begin.
Save Money on a Kitchen Remodel
Fortunately, with the Best Buy Appliances Remodeling Sales Event, there are many great deals on top brands to help you save big. For example, Best Buy makes it easy for you to stretch your remodeling dollars by offering the best deals during the season on LG appliances. Right now, through May 3rd, you can receive up to $400 back from LG via mail on select Kitchen Packages. Just look at the LG appliances included:
LG – InstaView™ Door-in-Door®
- Large Capacity, 24 cu ft. — Store more with this ultra capacity French Door refrigerator.
- InstaView™ Door-in-Door® — Sleek glass panel that allows you to see inside the easy access door without letting the cold air out. Simply knock twice on the glass to illuminate the contents within.
- LG Black Stainless Steel Series — LG Black Stainless Steel Series elevates your kitchen with a satin-smooth, warm and sophisticated finish unlike any other.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified — Save money and energy with this ENERGY STAR® qualified LG refrigerator that exceeds energy standards.
Self-Cleaning Slide-In Electric Convection Range – Black stainless steel
- Front Control/Slide-in Range featuring ProBake Technology
Add these two LG appliances to any kitchen and it’s sure to look fabulous! But, also keep these tips to save money on a kitchen remodel in mind as well as you begin the process:
- Plan the layout and decide on appliances. Purchase everything you need before you begin! Look for deals such as those available at the Best Buy Appliances Remodeling Sales Event. You never know when a product may be discontinued or on backorder. You don’t want to be stuck waiting on a piece or having to reconfigure the layout because you have to go with a new appliance.
- While planning, if possible, keep the plumbing in the same spot. Moving plumbing pipes and utilities can be a costly renovation move. Save money in the budget by working with the original footprint of the appliances when possible.
- Check supply yards for discounted remnants or second-hand pieces. Being crafty with refurbished cabinets and countertops could potentially save lots. There’s nothing wrong with using new-to-you pieces to get the look you want at an affordable price. And, no one will ever know unless you tell them so!
- Add interest for less. Instead of using expensive tile on the floors or backsplash, look for more money-saving options. Use peel-and-stick mosaic for the backsplash and find ceramic tile that looks like hardwood. Already have hardwood? Refinish it. Or, find less expensive tile options that look similar to the one you love. There’s so much other there that look alike it shouldn’t be difficult finding something similar for less.
A kitchen remodel doesn’t have to break the bank. A little planning, research, and smart shopping, you can save money and have a great looking kitchen!
What’s your best kitchen remodel tip?
Save up to 30% on major appliance top deals at Best Buy with a minimum savings of 5% through April 12th. Plus, get a free $100 gift card when you buy 2 major appliances totaling $1500 or more during the Appliances Remodeling Sales Event at Best Buy.