Way (way) back in elementary school and junior high, I ran track. I was a sprinter and always enjoyed the short sprints. My sister? She was the cross country runner. The idea of running anything more than a 400m race was not something I thought about often. Then, a couple years ago, our adult children asked Colby and I to run a 5K with them. How could I say no?
Jaybird RUN Wireless Earbuds
Since then, we have run two more similar races, the last 5K being just one month ago. We ran our fastest time ever and had an incredible experience. While training, it may have been that we often walked and talked a bit too much. But, when race time came, we both put our earbuds in, played our own preset race playlists, and simply ran side-by-side through the 3.1 mile course. In fact, we shaved a good 3 minutes off our race time, so were pretty proud of ourselves.
The biggest difference was the focus. Believe it or not, having motivational music playing in my ears, drowning out the other runners and noise around me, helped me push harder. Now, what would have made it even better? WIRELESS earbuds such as Jaybird RUN wireless earbuds, available at Best Buy.
Jaybird RUN wireless earbuds are sweatproof and dirtproof to handle the worst of your workout. Plus, you can get up to 4 hours of audio streaming per charge and up to 8 hours with the included portable charging case. Our 5K was under an hour, but the half-marathon and marathon took up to 6 hours to complete. Having your playlist pumping in your ears that last half mile is definitely a rush to get you to the finish line. And if you want to hear the cheers as you’re coming in, remove the left earbud so you can tune into the sounds around you thanks to the One Bud Feature.
Other features of the Jaybird RUN wireless earbuds include:
- In-ear design – Fits securely and directs music into your ears for full uninterrupted audio.
- Bluetooth 4.1 interface – Enables simple wireless pairing with (multiple) Bluetooth-enabled devices from up to 33 feet away.
- In-line microphone – Lets you enjoy hands-free calls.
- Earbud design – Guides sound directly into your ears for deep bass and extended frequency response.
- Interchangeable fins and tips for all ear sizes – Your music is locked in with a secure comfort fit.
- Jaybird app – Helps you to control how your music sounds. Also helps you locate your buds if they go missing.
And for those of you looking to get really technical, 6mm drivers deliver powerful sound, 20Hz – 20kHz frequency response gives you faithful sound reproduction, 16 ohms impedance efficiently conduct power, and 103dB sensitivity provides powerful audio. For me, that all translates to awesome sound while I’m running!
And the best part? You can get the Jaybird RUN wireless earbuds on sale right now at Best Buy for $149.99!