Even with all of our kids to tote around, Colby and I still enjoy getting away by ourselves every once in a while. And when we find the time, it’s nice to slip behind the wheel of a comfortable, luxurious car such as the Lexus IS 350 F Sport. Not only is it fun to drive, but it combines the best in technology with the lap of luxury for the perfect date night sedan.
2017 Lexus IS 350 F Sport
From the new front fascia of the IS to the exclusive three-dimensional F-mesh pattern, there is plenty about the 2017 Lexus IS 350 F Sport that speaks for its luxurious sporty-look. 2017 brought a refresh to the IS that featured new exterior and interior colors and a revised design for switches on the steering wheel for a fresh look inside the car. But, there was much more than that. From the inside out, redesigns and revisions make the Lexus IS a luxury sedan to consider.
Here are my
top 5 luxury features of the 2017 Lexus IS:
- Posh seating — Climb into standard NuLuxe trimmed seating, 10-way power front sport seats, a high-efficiency dual-zone automatic climate control system with touch-sensitive controls, power moonroof, and SmartAccess with push-button start. Additionally, the AWD models feature standard heated front seats.
- Two available multimedia systems — Option one is the standard high-resolution Lexus Display Audio (LDA) with a 7-inch screen and 8-speaker audio or the optional navigation system, which features a new 10.3-inch screen. This screen offers a larger and clearer image of the various functions of the multimedia and Enform® systems. The standard Display Audio system incorporates HD Radio™, Bluetooth® audio, a vehicle information display, and complimentary traffic and weather data provided via HD Radio.
- Mark Levinson® Premium Surround System — Available in conjunction with the navigation system, the system delivers strikingly life-like sound reproduction, with 835 watts powering 15 speakers. New “Enter” buttons on either side of the RTI on the center console help make the system easier to use, as does a new larger leather-wrapped palm rest.
- Siri® Eyes Free mode — iPhone® users need merely ask aloud to play music through the phone’s iTunes® library, get turn-by-turn navigation, and much more. Keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel while Siri reads notifications and calendar information and lets you add reminders, appointments and notes when safe to do so.
- Optional Luxury Package — Pamper yourself on the road with perforated leather-trimmed interior, heated/ventilated front seats, and a power tilt-and-telescopic steering column. Not to mention, the Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers, backup camera with dynamic gridlines, Intuitive Parking Assist;, electrochromic side mirrors with reverse tilt-down and memory, Gray Sapele Wood Interior Trim, and more.
Everywhere you look inside the 2017 Lexus IS, you will see and experience the extravagance of the luxury sedan. Whether behind the wheel or enjoying the view from the backseat, there’s plenty to like about the IS.
What are your favorite luxury features in the 2017 Lexus IS?
Learn more about the IS 350 F Sport and other models at Lexus.com or your local Lexus dealer.