Upload Pictures via WiFi Direct with Samsung WB200
Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and Samsung. All opinions are 100% my own. #SocialCamera
Are you on the go much? I know that I am constantly moving. There is always somewhere to go, something to do, someone to see. I also know I am not the only one. We live in a fast-paced, technologically connected world. And I, for one, enjoy capturing those moments with pictures. After all, we live in a social world and sharing pictures with our family and friends is what we do. The ease of having a smart camera with WiFi Direct makes that even easier.
Upload Pictures via WiFi
I realize that most smartphones now have cameras. But, my problem is that there are a lot of times when I want better quality pictures… or well, my phone already has way too many pictures on it. So I was thrilled to discover the Samsung WB200 compact system camera. The main selling feature that caught my attention was the ability to upload pictures via WiFi. Perhaps because I am spoiled to the ease of use with my smartphone, but not having to transfer the SD card from camera to PC is awesome.
The Samsung WB200 allows me a few options to get my pictures from my smart camera to my computer or social media accounts:
- MobileLink – connect smartphone to camera and send pictures and videos straight to phone
- Remote Viewfinder – preview of pictures from camera on your smartphone to capture photos
- Auto Backup – transfer pictures and videos wirelessly to a PC
- Email – email pictures and videos from compact camera
- SNS & Cloud – upload pictures and videos to social networking or cloud services
- AllShare Play – upload pictures from compact system camera to AllShare Play, a subscription feature
Therefore, whether I am attending a blogging event or with my family snapping pictures, I have options. At a blogging event, I typically need to share pictures immediately through my social networking sites. The WB200 allows me to not only share my pictures… but to make sure I capture the best shot.
In my line of work, pictures are important and I like to really make them shine when working for a brand. Plus, since it a compact system camera, it is easy to carry around and pull out quickly as needed. Notice how crisp the colors and details in the line of Lexus IS models show up at a recent event I attended with the Samsung WB200 in my hand.
On the other hand, when I am taking pictures of my family, no doubt I want them to be amazing. But, it is usually not necessary that I share right away. I can come home, wirelessly upload them to my PC from the smart camera, and then take a look at all of the incredible shots I snapped throughout the day.
Either way, I know that barring any user error, the Samsung WB200 #SocialCamera will give me crisp pictures to share from home or on the go. Even in low light photography situations, the pictures look stunning.
Samsung WB200 features:
- 14.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
- Featuring SMART Mode, 720p HD Movie Recording and SMART Camera 2.0 functionality
- Samsung 4.0-72.0mm zoom lens with 18x optical zoom
- Equivalent to a 24-432mm lens on an analog camera with Normal AF, Macro, Auto Macro, Manual Focus
- 3.0″ TFT LCD screen with image editing features
- Featuring Hybrid Touch User Interface
- Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash and Slow-Sync Flash
- Rechargable Lithium-Ion battery
- Direct Link Button for WiFi connectivity
Also, I found a great deal on the Samsung WB200 at my local Walmart. It was actually a rollback and I was able to purchase it for $179. That price point makes it an extremely budget-friendly and affordable smart camera option for my family. It just doesn’t get better than that!