As moms – and dads, we always want the best for our children especially when it comes to their health! Regular doctor visits and check-ups are important to ensure their well-being, and that there are no surprises. That’s why it’s important for parents to understand about the latest testing options that will help to provide the most accurate results.
A #TBBloodTest that can help diagnose tuberculosis (TB) infection that is a major scientific advance over the 110-year-old skin test, giving greater accuracy and more reliable results. In contrast to the TB skin test, the TB blood test allows you to get accurate results in just one visit leading to meaningful benefits – more ease, more time, more certainty. That means that we will have more time to focus on what’s really important: Family!
#TBBloodTest Twitter Chat
Join us on Tuesday, May 24th at 8:00 pm ET as we share important facts about how we can keep our children healthy, tuberculosis, and new testing methods that can simplify the testing process with just one doctor visit. We’ll want to hear from you too, and will be offering prizes to four (4) active participants. Just remember to RSVP with your Twitter handle below.
- Date: Tuesday, May 24th
- Time: 8:00 pm ET/5:00 pm PT
- Hashtag: #TBBloodTest and #PruebaDeSangreTB
Who to Follow:
- Co-Hosts: @GrowUpBilingual @ABCretivLearnin @7onashoestring @DanityDonnaly @LosTweens @EileenCCampos @Ponderela
- Moderators: @DiMeMedia @LatinoMarketing
Four (4) winners will be selected at random during the Twitter Chat:
- Prize #1: One $100 Visa Gift Card
- Prize #2: One $150 Visa Gift Card
- Prize #3: One $150 Visa Gift Card
- Prize #4: One $200 Visa Gift Card
RULES: Click HERE for the Official Rules