2017 Blog Planner Business Edition Package
Use the following printables as additional resources to the 2017 Printable Blog Planner. The printables include:
- Affiliate Programs: One way to monetize your website is by adding affiliate programs to your posts and/or sidebars. Use this document to track which sites you are an affiliate for and the login information for each one.
- Blog Business Plan: Move your blog to next level with a distinct business plan. Know your niche, identify your readers, and go after the income you want!
- Client Catalog: Want a place to get a quick overview of your contacts? Add them to this spreadsheet for a convenient look in one place.
- Connections & Collaborations: You may find that other bloggers are your biggest assets. Reach out to others and find creative ways to collaborate. Keep those connection details here.
- Dashboards: Their sole purpose is to motivate you… and possibly add some color to your planner!
- Editorial Content Calendar: The one thing I would be lost without is my content calendar. Color code the content based on the type of post it is and keep track of what work you have coming due.
- Month at-a-glance: Jot down content ideas, to-do lists and more to keep your month in order. Track your most popular posts from the previous month and determine a plan to continue the trend.
- Month day-by-day: For those that need a day-by-day, typical calendar as they look at their month ahead.
- Password Tracker: Tired of having to change your password on every site because you forgot it again. Track every password on this spreadsheet for a quick reminder when you need it!
- Year-at-a-glance: See your entire year in one place. Circle or star key dates and mark up this calendar as needed.