One Christmas flavor I am particularly fond of is Peppermint. Whether it be candy, a drink, or a sweet dessert, I am all about the Peppermint. As I was in the store one day I passed a baking display where I spotted a bag of Peppermint pieces that I could not pass up. I seriously had to grab it… and then figure out what I could make with it. I mean, I had to give Colby a reason for buying it other than I wanted to eat the whole bag. So, my go-to recipe it was: Peppermint Crunch Bark.
Peppermint Crunch Bark
- Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips (10 oz)
- Mint Twists Crushed Peppermint Candy
- Oreos (crushed)
- Prepare a double broiler (or grab 2 pots of different sizes… 1 for boiling water and 1 for chocolate) and melt the Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and pour ½ of melted peppermint onto it.
- Chill in fridge 10-15 minutes until set.
- Add a layer of crushed Oreos. Then top with rest of the melted peppermint.
- Finalize with crushed peppermint candy and chill in refrigerator again.
- Once set, break (or cut) into serving-size pieces and enjoy!
Yum! Does it not have your mouth watering?
Okay. This only got me wanting more Peppermint flavored treats. So I asked my blogger friends for some of their best recipes and they started sharing. Now, I get to share with you. As you sit and enjoy the bark above, head over and check out 60 more tasty peppermint recipes.
60 (+1 above) Peppermint Recipes
- Peppermint Serving Tray– Dukes & Duchesses (pictured above)
- Peppermint Fudge – East 9th Street
- Peppermint Marshmallows – Brown Eyed Baker
- Peppermint Popcorn – Dukes & Duchesses
- Peppermint Sugar Cookies – Formula Mom
- Chocolate Peppermint Creme Brulee – Foodness Gracious
- Candy Cane Dip – The 36th Avenue
- Peppermint Bark Chex Mix – And Then There Were 5 (pictured above)
- Candy Cane Oreo Cookies Bars – Shugary Sweets
- Homemade Sticky Buns – Simmworks Family Blog (pictured above)
- Reindeer Noses-Candy Cane Gingerbread Cookies – Oh Sweet Basil
- Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting – Sweet Life Bake
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – Hungry Food Love
- Peppermint Crunch-Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies – Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
- Chocolate Peppermint Bread – Crumbs and Chaos
- Macarons with White Chocolate Peppermint Ganache – Foodness Gracious
- Candy Cane S’mores – Roxana’s Home Baking
- Peppermint Shortbread Bar Cookies – Inside BruCrew Life
- Christmas Peppermint Fluff Dip – Mom 4 Real
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – Oh Sweet Basil
- Peppermint White Chocolate Pretzels – Hello Homebody
- Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake – Something Swanky
- White Chocolate Candy Cane Truffles – Your Cup of Cake
- Peppermint Pancakes – Sweet C’s Designs
- Chocolate Donuts with a Chocolate-Peppermint Glaze – Peaches & Cream
- Chocolate Peppermint Whoopie Pies – Whatcha Makin’ Now
- Candy Cane Biscotti – Annie’s Eats
- Double Chocolate Candy Cane Pizookie Pizza Cookie – Love From the Oven
- Peppermint Frappe – The Gunny Sack
- White Chocolate Peppermint Blondies – A Southern Fairytale
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa – Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cream Pie – Butter With A Side of Bread
- Peppermint Krispie Treats – Shugary Sweets
- Candy Cane White Chocolate Mousse – Raspberri Cupcakes
- Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn Munch – Yellow Bliss Road
- Peppermint Meringues – Joy the Baker
- Candy Cane Fudge Brownie Cookies – Roxana’s Home Baking
- Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake – The Cards We Drew
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – Oh Sweet Basil
- Peppermint Bugles – The Gunny Sack
- Peppermint Chocolate Bar Brownie – Foodness Gracious
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Shooters – Best Friends for Frosting
- Frozen Peppermint Pie – Simply Sweet Home
- Peppermint-OREO Cookie Balls – Go Graham Go
- Chocolate Peppermint Grahams – Shugary Sweets
- White Chocolate Peppermint Oreos – Oh Sweet Basil
- Candy Cane Blossoms – Baked Perfection
- Chocolate Pepper*Mint* Cookies – The Idea Room
- Hot Chocolate Peppermint – Fashion in Motion
- Chocolate Covered Peppermint Candy – Recipes for My Boys
- White Chocolate Peppermint Buttercream – Kevin & Amanda
- Mini Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Kiss Cheesecakes – Lauren’s Latest
- Easy Peppermint Buttercream Cake Mix Cookies – In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Peppermint Cookie Crunch & Mallow Bits Chocolate Krispie Treats – Love From the Oven
- Candy Cane Kisses Chocolate Sponge Cake – Roxana’s Home Baking
- Peppermint Layered Ice Cream Dessert – 123 Homeschool 4 me
- Peppermint Semifreddo – La Kocinera
- Peppermint Cupcake with Peppermint Buttercream – Juniper Cakery
- Hot Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Floats – Rockin Mama
- Homemade Peppermint Patties – Frugal Greenish Mama
Why are you still reading?
Go make some delicious peppermint goodies!