A new year is upon us and, for many, that means the beginning of new ideas… or improving on old ones. I know, as a blogger, I am always looking to improve my blog and grow my business. Fresh ideas and innovative perspectives are just what I need sometimes. So, I turn to books.
27 Kindle Ebooks for Bloggers
Now, I tend to look for free Kindle ebooks first, but also look for quality content as well. As I was searching for books to add to my collection, I began to think about all the people that ask me about blogging through the year. Therefore, I decided I would put together a list of some of the Kindle books I found that may come in handy.
Note: Although most of the books I found were free at the time of writing this post, please realize they may change in price at any time. And some of the books were simply worth the purchase price.
- How to Blog a Book: Write, Publish, and Promote Your Work One Post at a Time
- 99 Blogging Tips, Strategies and Must-Haves – How To Have A Successful Blog
- Blogging for Fun and Profit: Make $2000 per month with your blog
- ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income
- Real Blog Money: Blog Money Makers that Really Work
- How to Write Great Blog Posts that Engage Readers
- How to Start a Successful Blog in One Hour
- How to Start a Blog that People Will Read
- How to Find a Profitable Blog Topic Idea
- The Twitter Effect: How to increase your follower count and gain exposure on Twitter
- Digital Minds: 12 Things Every Business Needs to Know About Digital Marketing
- Social Caffeine: The 10 Commandments for Building a Brand on Facebook
- The New Rules of Social Media & Online Marketing
- Pinterest Savvy: How I Got 1 Million+ Followers
- What the Plus!: Google+ for the Rest of Us
- Facebook for Business 101
What are your blogging goals for 2014?
If you have a book to add to the list I would love to hear it. Remember, I have not yet read all the books above, so I cannot give you accurate reviews. They are, though, all in my personal library and I will be reading them in the weeks/months ahead. I feel like there is always room for both improvement and learning. I also enjoy sharing with others and have a few posts about what I have learned in my Blogging 101 series.