Do you have an unlocked phone? Thinking of buying one? Unlocked phones are actually becoming a popular choice in the U.S. Why? Because nothing beats the freedom of an unlocked phone when it comes to choice of models, carriers or plans — and Best Buy has the prices you’ll like.
Benefits of Unlocked Phones
What is an unlocked smartphone? An unlocked smartphone is a phone that isn’t tied to a specific carrier or contract. Therefore, you have the freedom to shop for the latest phones and plans as often — or as infrequently — as you like. Plus, when it comes to international travel, unlocked phones can’t be beat. With an unlocked phone, you pay the same lower rate as the locals do for calls in that country. Basically, with an unlocked phone you have:
- freedom and flexibility from carriers and contracts
- more money in your pocket
- same lower local rate during international travel
Plus, Best Buy has an Unlocked Smartphone savings event going on right now with discounted prices on Samsung, Huawei, Moto, Sony, BLU, Alcatel and ZTE smartphones. See what I mean? Money in your pocket! During the savings event, you can find the following offers:
- Moto: Save $50 on Select Moto Mods with purchase of Moto Z Play through 11/5/2016
- Huawei: Save $50 on the Honor 8 by Huawei plus get a free case through 11/12/2016
- Samsung: Save $100 on the Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 edge through 11/12/2016
- BLU: Save $40 on the BLU Life XL through 11/12/2016
- Sony: Save $100 on the Sony XPERIA X Compact through 11/12/2016
Whether you are looking for a phone with basic calling and texting options, a smartphone with all the latest features, or anything in between, you will be able to find the right unlocked phone to meet your needs and budget at Best Buy’s Unlocked Smartphone Savings Event.
Disclaimer for all offers listed: Offer valid 10/30/16-11/12/16. Phones, service and coverage not available in all markets. Available in New Jersey. No dealers. See a Blue Shirt for details. 4G/4G LTE not available in all markets. Products must be purchased on same receipt to receive bundle/package savings.