When was the last time you got together with your girlfriends? You know, just invited over a group of ladies to just sit around and talk, enjoy each other’s company, and have a fun kid-free evening together. A little bit of planning and you could be ready for a girls’ night in before you know it.
Girls’ Night In
I have read that a good friendship can actually make you healthier. Think about it. True friends make you happy. When you’re happy, good things happen within your body. You increase your life span and can even boost your immune system. We need people around us that can support us through life’s trials and triumphs, boost our self-esteem when necessary, and are simply good for us. A friend who talks you through a bad day can actually add much more value to your life than you think.
So, why not invite a few friends over for a Girls’ Night In, laugh it up, and share a few drinks. Open a few flavors of Trop50 for a quick way to spruce up or the party. Additionally, I have even found 15 non-alcoholic drink recipes to get you started on your planning:
- 3 Ingredient Non-Alcoholic Pina Colada
- Southern Sweet Tea
- Girls Night In With Trop50 Triple Berry Smoothie
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Lemonade
- Italian Cherry Cream Soda
- Tropical Twisters Cocktails/Mocktails
- Virgin Sangria
- Lightened-Up Raspberry Acai Cream Soda
- Skinny Raspberry Acai Mint Spritzer
- Mocha Caramel Macchiato Frappe
- Strawberry Banana Raspberry Acai Smoothie
- CopyCat Starbucks Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino Recipe
- Grapefruit Lemonade Spritzer
- Red, White And Blue Layer Drink
- Mango Lemonade
Click through the recipes on each of the corresponding blogs and give the drinks a try. Pair a few of them with fabulous conversation and fun games and you are ready to celebrate your friends.
“Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words.” ~George Eliot