Spring is here and with the warmer weather, parents and their little ones are spending more time outside! Dreft, the No. 1 baby laundry detergent choice of pediatricians has partnered with Dr. Dyan Hes, mom and medical director of Gramercy Pediatrics, to share tips helping moms keep baby comfortable during the spring season when allergens in the air and rising temperatures can trigger skin irritations for little ones.
Dreft Get Ready for Spring
Join Dreft, Dr. Hes and DiMe Media on Thursday, May 12th at 9 pm ET/ 6 pm PST for a Twitter party! We’ll be sharing spring tips, including fun activities and how to keep little ones protected from the harsh effects of seasonal allergens.
Twitter Party Details:
- When: Thursday, May 12th at 9PM ET/6PM PST
- Hashtag: #DreftSpring
Who to Follow:
- Co-Hosts: @GabyNatale, @thePositiveMOM_, @_Penelope, @7onashoestring & @HotMamaNtheCity
- Moderators: @DiMeMedia, @LatinoMarketing, @TexinMiami, @JollyMom
- Special Guest: @GramercyPeds
- Brand: @Dreft
Winners will be selected at random, for a total of four (4) winners:
- Prize 1: Toddler Hypoallergenic Pillow ($25) and Pillowcase ($10) + Dreft ($65 ARV)
- Prize 2: Hypoallergenic Bamboo Baby Washcloths ($15) + Hooded Towel ($25) + laundry basket ($30) + Dreft ($95 ARV)
- Prize 3: Spring picnic basket ($33) + Picnic blanket ($19) + ($100) Little Me gift card for Spring outfits ($150 ARV)
- GRAND PRIZE: $250 AMEX + Dreft ($280 ARV)
RULES: Click HERE for the Official Rules
RSVP: To be eligible to win prizes, you must follow @Dreft and RSVP at DiMe Media.