Did you know that there is a National Coffee Day? Ummm… that is a holiday I think I can thoroughly enjoy! As I sit here typing while on my second cup for the night, I am sure that this holiday was meant for me. And Saturday, September 29th is National Coffee Day… so drink up even more! Therefore, in honor on Coffee Day, I went on a search and found 7 enticing coffee recipes for you to try. Of course, two are my own, but I would not actually post a a recipe if it was not one I used myself. Thus, here are some delectable drinks and desserts you may want to make yourself.
7 Enticing Coffee Recipes
- Coconut Cowboy Coffee – Super simple cup of coffee that utilizes string brewed coffee… and is sweetened with coconut milk. Sounds, looks, and tastes delicious. Stop by kumquat.com to discover the recipe.
- Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes – Bakingdom offers a great story that accompanies her heavenly cupcakes that are iced with a mouthwatering coffee icing. The instructions are step-by-step and her pictures are absolutely beautiful. Make sure to stop by and show her some love as you give this recipe a try.
- Java Chip Ice Cream – Using International Delight Iced Coffee, Around My Family Table shows you how to turn a few ingredients into scrumptious ice cream for the family. Definitely worth a trip to the blog to see.
- Mocha Caramel Macchiato Frappe – Using a few simple ingredients, I am able to show you a quick way to enjoy a great tasting Mocha Caramel Macchiato Frappe from home. Save money and drink well.
- Espresso Chocolate Mousse – Mousse is perhaps my all-time favorite dessert. And, since I love chocolate, as well as coffee, I found this Espresso Chocolate Mousse on Flour-Child.net absolutely divine. You should whip some up for yourself!
- Italian Tiramisu – Using vanilla wafers dipped in coffee, you can be on your way to making this gratifying Italian Tiramisu recipe for yourself or you family. It has been a beloved favorite around here for years now.
- Salted Caramel Mocha – I was one of those critics that failed to see the love between both salt and caramel. But now? Ummm… give me more! This Salted Caramel Mocha from 52KitchenAdventures.com sounded quite savory and simply had to be included!
There you have it! 7 absolutely gratifying coffee recipes to get you started today: National Coffee Day. Which one is your favorite? Or which one will you try first? Leave me a comment below and we can talk over a cup of coffee.