Disclosure: As a participant in the Verizon Wireless Ambassador program, I have been provided with a wireless device and three months of service in exchange for my honest opinions. All opinions are 100% my own.
Do you like to take pictures with your cell phone? Have you ever wanted to put those pictures to music and make a little video with them? The BlackBerry Z10 Story Maker app makes that simple to do.
BlackBerry Z10 Story Maker
Let’s say you go on a vacation, have a date night, or spend the day at the park with the kids. When you get home, you have a collection of photos from the day’s event. This is where BlackBerry Z10 Story Maker simplifies it for you. Are you ready for how easy this is to do?
Story Maker Steps:
- Open the Story Maker app and choose “Create New Story“
- Next, you will be prompted to select your photos and videos for the story.
- Song Selection comes after you choose your pictures. You can use the sample songs they provide or your own.
- Add your Titles and Credits (note: only 17 characters allowed on the title)
- You can now preview your video, beginning to end, music and all.
- Make any tweaks or changes and save your story.
- Finally, share your video via YouTube, email, Bluetooth, etc.
That’s all there is to it! Now you have a fun story made with your photos and videos to share with your family and friends! Enjoy my story below.