Wordless Wednesday with Linky – Toddler Mishaps

21 Flares Twitter 16 Facebook 5 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 StumbleUpon 0 21 Flares ×

Toddler Mishaps

I cannot believe I forgot to share these great pictures a few weeks ago. Of course, we have had illnesses back and forth over the past few weeks, myself included… so I have been frazzled when it comes to memory. Anyways, my toddler loves technology as much as the rest of us. She is a pro on the iPad, iPhone, computer… she can work her way through them all. So, for her to be on the computer is not unusual.

One particular night she was on her dad’s laptop while I was tending to my ill 7 year old. My husband and son were out grabbing some dinner and the others were gone as well. So, imagine my surprise when I notice keyboard keys flying across the floor. Yep… not only was Monkey pulling off each key of my husband’s laptop, but after she finished she began throwing them across the floor. Now, this may be good for her Occupational Therapy and fine motor skills, but it was a test of my keyboarding skills too. We got them all put back on… but her toddler mishaps are a bit comical sometimes.

toddler mishaps

toddler mishaps

What kind of toddler mishaps do you have? Or what did you do as a child?

Wordless Wednesday

Link up your Wordless Wednesday below and at all of these great blogs:

Wordless Wednesday

Days of a Domestic Dad

Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports

Mama to 4 Blessings

Project Alicia

Home Grown Families

Make sure to check out the giveaways available to enter and win this week! Plus, join my hubby and I as we take on a 2013 Photo a Day Challenge! We would love to have you “tag” along: #7SDDPhotoADay

Print Friendly

Comments

• says

We thought it was funny… and I put all the keys back where they went for you. I mean, I was going to put them back in alphabetical order instead. ;)

1. Diana C says

Can’t believe that happened and you were cool about it. My hubby’s laptop is from his job. That would be awful!
    As a kid, I would steal my moms makeup and put it on.

• says

It’s hubby’s laptop… but an older one. The keys pop off for easy cleaning so it wasn’t too big of a deal really. Now, had it been mine it may have been another story. ;) But, the kids know they’re not allowed near my computer or laptop.

2. says

Oh my gosh, as far as any mishaps when my children were little I can remember my youngest son putting my camera in the oven, getting in my purse and breaking all my cigarettes and then tried putting one in his mouth that’s how I found him behind the chair whining. I quit smoking in the year 2000 by the way. Also on that same day as those two things when I found him behind the chair he also had my flour canister. Need I say what that child looked like and no camera to take a picture!!!!
    Xmasdolly recently posted..WORDLESS WEDNESDAY DINNER FOR TWOMy Profile

• says

Aren’t they fun… and keep us on our toes?! Just yesterday she poured powder all over the floor. I couldn’t really get upset. She did it because she saw me doing it the day before to try and get an odor out of the carpet. “Monkey see, Monkey do.”

3. says

Ha ha, that’s just too cute. What can you do? My little guy is into everything. He takes out photo albums from the shelf, books from my older kids’ backpacks, you name it. He’s just a little busybody.
    Tracey recently posted..Why We’re Going PaleoMy Profile

• says

I hadn’t thought about it that way but you are absolutely right! I am sure her Occupational Therapist would have thought the same. Great game for her fine motor skills. :)

• says

Thank you. Our oldest daughter went in Monday for antibiotics for strep but she seems to be the last one. It started with strep in November when our 7 yr old got it but couldn’t shake it b/c she was allergic to every medicine they gave her. Her hives just went away last week!

• says

I am sure she did. When Colby came home I was just about to send out the 2nd picture to Instagram. I couldn’t help but laugh as he shook his head. :)

• says

LOL… it is an older model. We paid $100 for it when some college was selling them to make way for new ones. And, yes, if your 2 yr old is as mischievous as mine you should make him aware. :)

4. Vanessa Aguirre says

Omg! This happened to me just a few days ago. I have a 2 year old girl at home and she loves to drive me crazy all day!

Trackbacks