Super Bowl Party
The Super Bowl is just weeks away and the time is now to plan for your Super Bowl Party. Have you thought about what you are going to serve? Appetizers, meats, desserts, drinks… everything you need for a crowd-pleasing, cheer-worthy event. After all, if your team is winning you want delicious food to celebrate. And, well, if your team is loosing you need comfort food to get through the last quarter. However your team plays, if you are having a Super Bowl party you are going to need some delectable dips.
At our house we have to have two Super Bowl party must-haves… one spicy and one sweet. My husband makes his Buffalo Chicken Dip and I make my Snickers ‘n Cream Dessert dip. Can’t wait!
I have collected a few great dip recipes to try in order to really get our party going and thought I would share some of my favorites with you.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip by 7 on a Shoestring
- Easy Guacamole by 7 on a Shoestring
- Turkey Taco Dip by Formula Mom
- Snackadium by Formula Mom
- Jalapeno Popper Dip by East 9th Street
- Pickle Roll Up by Life as Leels
- Hot Cheese Bake by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Spinach Dip by She Plans Parties
- Roasted Red Pepper SalsaMole by This Flourishing Life
- Famous Queso Dip by About a Mom
- Snickers ‘n Cream Dessert Dip by 7 on a Shoestring
- Red Velvet Cheese Ball by 7 on a Shoestring
- Funfetti Cake Dip by Formula Mom
- Churro Style Tortillas with Mexican Chocolate Dipping Sauce by Turning Back the Clock
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip by Slice & Dice
- Snickers Salad by Views from the Ville