Baby’s First Valentine’s Day
I remember my baby’s first Valentine’s Day. My oldest daughter had a closet full of clothes but that did not stop me from buying a new velvet dress with hearts all over it. That was 17 years ago. I still own that dress and each of her 3 sisters after her have worn the dress as well. I could not help myself. But, as they grew into toddlers, my passion for Valentine’s themed clothes turned more into the cute graphics and hearts. With 4 daughters it is easy to find fun little dresses and “love” themed tops. My son would find himself in vests and slacks until he found his own style. Nonetheless, playing “dress up” of sorts with babies is no doubt a right of parenting and Carter’s makes it both fun and easy.
Plus, when you celebrate Valentine’s Day with Carter’s, you can get up to 40% off Valentine styles both online and in the stores. And with several great choices to choose from you can’t miss. Check out the Valentine styles for each of the little ones in your life… especially babies celebrating their first Valentine’s Day:
- For Babies: Fun “Single and Lovin’ It” 2-piece sets and “Heart Breaker” bodysuits and socks for baby boys. Check out the “I love you” bodysuit and bib for baby girls. Lovable sleep and plays, pjs, socks and accessories are also available.
- For Toddler Boys & Kid Boys: “Most Eligible Bachelor” and “Single and Lovin’ It” graphic tees are great for this love-struck occasion.
- For Toddler Girls & Kid Girls: Get tunics and graphic tees that feature a love bug or hearts. All styles are in the perfect shades of Valentine pinks, whites and reds. Complete the look with adorable tights and ballet flats.
I know I already have my eye on a few things for my toddler… especially these adorable Silver Ballet Flats! They are going to be perfect with the “Daddy’s #1 Heart Breaker“ graphic tee, ruffled skirt, and tights all found at Carters.com.
To discover the latest deals, exclusive events and offers for your little ones, like Carter’s on Facebook and follow Carter’s on Twitter as well.
Carter’s is also giving one lucky reader a chance to win a $50 Carter’s gift card. Entering is easy simply by answering the mandatory question below. The giveaway ends at 11:59pm CST on January 19, 2013. Upon completion of the giveaway, one winner will be picked via Random.org from the comments below. Good luck!
Limited to US residents 18 years old and above only. Winners will be contacted via email and given 48 hours to confirm win. By entering you are giving me permission to send your contact info to the sponsor for shipping purposes. 7 on a Shoestring is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery. Not affiliated with Facebook or Twitter. Void where prohibited by law. *All entries will be verified.
What is your favorite graphic tee in the Valentine’s Day Collection?
- Like Carter’s on Facebook
- Like 7 on a Shoestring on Facebook
- Follow @Carters on Twitter (leave username)
- Follow @7onashoestring on Twitter (leave username)
- Follow 7onashoestring on Pinterest (leave username)
- Subscribe to 7onaShoestring RSS feed
- Leave a relevant comment on non-giveaway post (up to 2/day… leave name of post)
- Tweet this message (click here) and leave link: (can do once/day)
Clothing baby for Valentine’s Day is easy with a $50 @Carters gift card #Giveaway http://bit.ly/VLSJjh @7onashoestring