Navigate the Night
My kids have a host of fun games they enjoy playing in the dark. But, navigating the night just took on a whole new meaning with the NERF Nightvision Camcorder. These nightvision goggles are perfect for nighttime play. Games such as hide-and-seek and tag take on a whole new perspective when we you can see in the dark. And these are not any ordinary pair of night goggles. Just check out some of the features.
NERF Nightvision Camcorder:
- Includes USB cable and a Vivitar Experience Image Manager CD
- Camcorder allows you to see up to 50 feet in the dark and record video with 4x magnification
- Includes an expansion SD memory card slot (memory card not included) and USB port
- Videos and photos can be played back on the LCD screen
- Contains LED/IR lights
- Features mode, delete/IR flash, resolution, shutter/record, and Vivi-Link buttons
- Carry strap and removable lens covers are attached
- Eye piece is lined with rubber for comfort
This camcorder has come pretty amazing qualities for a toy! NERF has outdone itself with this one. I have one lucky nephew who received this one as a gift this year. Whether camping in the backyard, spying on his brothers, or engaging in a fun game with friends, he will have the advantage with the infrared nightvision.
The camcorder even makes uploading to Facebook or YouTube easy by uploading with the included USD cable or expandable SD card. And everything you see inside the goggles is easily contained within the rubber eye seal. Plus, this adds comfort to your eyes as you look through and discover the darkness around you. My nephew was delighted to unwrap this one and I saw a few jealous eyes looking his way. Of course, he will be able to see lots more once he turns out the light and leaves us all in the dark.
You can find the [amazon_link id="B005G7BFLU" target="_blank" container="" container_class="" ]NERF Nightvision Camcorder[/amazon_link] on Amazon.com.