Will you be traveling to San Antonio for the holidays? The JW Marriott Hill Country Resort and Spa is offering a terrific selection of Holiday Experiences this season for the whole family. Whether you are looking for the casual experience or are looking to treat the kids to some special activities, the JW Marriott has you covered! Just check out the line up of holiday events:
- Elf Tuck-in: playful elves visit your children to tuck them into bed and even bring along a special gift
- Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus: enjoy breakfast at 18 Oaks with Santa, Mrs. Claus and the elves, as well as balloon artists for the kids
- Gingerbread Craft Workshop: holiday crafts and cookie decorating in the Gingerbread Craft Workshop
- Santa Pictures: Saturday nights from 11/17 through 12/29 you can get your picture taken with Santa in the Texas Library
- Holiday Mailbox: mail Santa a letter and you may just get a response during your stay
- Christmas Contests: Christmas Tree decorating and gift wrapping contest
- Yuletide Carolers: various school choirs will perform and carolers will be present on select weekends
- Polar Bear Plunge: Saturdays from 11/17 through 12/29 you can take a plunge into the (non-heated) pool
JW Holiday Illumination
You can also casually enjoy thousands of twinkling lights that will be elegantly choreographed to holiday pieces as you stroll through the outdoor wonderland of lights. grab a hot cup of cocoa and take in the beauty of the JW Holiday Illumination. The shows run nightly beginning on 11/17 through 12/31. They start at 6:30pm with a 5 minute light show every 20 minutes until 10pm.
Even the Lantana Spa will be running holiday special such as a Sugar Cookie Body Scrub and Chocolate Candy Cane Pedicure. Find out more about the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort and Spa in San Antonio by liking them on Facebook.